Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hypocrite

In the eyes of many men............I am a hypocrite. While I am at it..........add liar, thief and adulterer to the list. I have abused substances and took advantage of good people's trust. That is what I am, but at least I admit it. Do you still accept me?
I am a hypocrite........and I am OK with that. As my mood or situation changes, so do my opinions. Is it not normal for us to want justice to come upon a murderer, yet we ask for leniency when it is someone we love that commits the murder?
Our principles CAN change in time, yet we should not be afraid to write what we feel at the present in the case that it could be different from how we may believe in the future.
I am a hypocrite and so are you...........deal with it!

More to come.......

No comments: